Travel where's the first place you're going to go once we can travel again?

Somewhere with beautiful water, drinks, and an amazing spa to book a massage! I honestly will probably book a week long trip in either the Caribbean or Mexico. I am counting down the days until it's safe to travel again.

To the cottage in Northern Ontario in two weeks. BF and I are driving there (about 12hr drive). It has a private lake and we can go boating. However it still won't be warm enough to swim but the nights will be nice and cool to use the firepit overlooking the lake.

Reactions: cmars
I am avoiding airports for the foreseeable future.. so maybe a road trip around American Thanksgiving to the East Coast. We have some family living there.

Hawaii since I had to cancel my April trip

I had to cancel mine in March We were supposed to go mid-March, before anything was shut down, so we technically could have gone. I keep dreaming about a magical life of being stuck there, lol.

I would love to go to St John, USVI. In the meantime, I shall close my eyes and envision being there!

As soon as there is a vaccine, we're going to max out on the 90 days under the visa waiver program and go to the U.S. .

Can't wait to visit friends and acquaintances and overall spend time in New York, shop for Lie-Nielsen hand tools in Warren, Maine. Go to Pennsylvania to visit another acquaintance as well as visiting friends and acquaintances in Nevada and a couple of other states. We will plan as we go. Some driving, maybe some train rides, but more likely flights. If possible staying in small boutique/private retreat type hotels & locations. And then, after 90 days, maybe instead of going home, going yet another destination, South America maybe, and then back home.

We can't wait. Especially I need to get this done before I will "give in" to the surgery.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Yay Mexico finally got off Switzerland's quarantine list. Really hope that we can go in November. I'd lose all my money if we don't go and I actually feel comfortable flying. Keeping my fingers crossed, that it stays like this and the sights will be open again by then.