Where's the best place to shop for RM?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I m new to this forum. Usually I am a coachie, but I alwasy see peoples wishlsts full of "rm's" sooo, i wonder, where would I find a nice morning after bag in metallic colors......... or in general, where would be a good place to find an authentic RM bag? I love they way they look and I'd love to get one... any advise is appreciated ;)

The first place I go for RM's is Luna Boston, Shopbop or Revolve. Those are my favorites because they all have good return policies. If you don't want to pay full price then your best bet is ecrater/bay/etc.

RM's have not been faked yet (as far as we know) so authenticity shouldn't be an issue.

Check out the stickies here, they have a ton of info! Good Luck!

Bluefly has RM bags...but from what I've read on here, they can sometime arrive in less than perfect condition. I think I remember someone ordering the jade matinee that they have up, and it came all beat up...and now its back on their site. So that makes me think that the beat up mattie is the one that the tPFer got and returned. I just don't trust Bfly. But, if you have shopped with them and like them, then go for it.

The good news is that you can't get a fake RM bag! So you can buy one anywhere you find one really. Metallics pop up on ebay/ecrater/bonanzle often, so keep an eye out there too!

i agree w/ SS for stores. and also ebay etc.

and i just got my Bluefly order and my Nikki is perfect. i was sweating it a bit, though.

Bluefly has RM bags...but from what I've read on here, they can sometime arrive in less than perfect condition. I think I remember someone ordering the jade matinee that they have up, and it came all beat up...and now its back on their site. So that makes me think that the beat up mattie is the one that the tPFer got and returned. I just don't trust Bfly. But, if you have shopped with them and like them, then go for it.

The good news is that you can't get a fake RM bag! So you can buy one anywhere you find one really. Metallics pop up on ebay/ecrater/bonanzle often, so keep an eye out there too!

Unfortunately this is SO true. I have dealt with them on three occasions. The first time with a dusty matinee that arrived to me dirty/damaged - TWICE. I decided to give them another shot with a dark bag so I ordered the Charcoal MAB they have up. It came with a nick on the front pocket flap and the base of the bag was oddly shaped. It was the only one they had and once I returned it, it popped back up on the site a few days later. I told them that the bag should have been pulled, obviously they did not listen.

They may have a good return policy, but I seriously question the quality of their items.

:tdown:

There is a promo code for Lunaboston right now. I think they are the best in terms of customer service. I bought a Tangy Nikki, and pre-ordered a Wine MAC. I was able to use the promo code on both. Super nice people, and a decent return policy. HTH

There is a promo code for Lunaboston right now. I think they are the best in terms of customer service. I bought a Tangy Nikki, and pre-ordered a Wine MAC. I was able to use the promo code on both. Super nice people, and a decent return policy. HTH

What's the promo code? I can't find it on the ebay and other deals thread

I email about pre-ordering a wine mini devote and was told the promotion could can't be applied on any of the wine bag since they will arrive after 5/1....