Where's the best place to sell used handbags?

Avelle is an excellent site to sell your designer handbags. They are the most professional source for recycling those gorgeous bags, you no longer carry. I first learned about them when I saw, Sex in the City, the movie. Since then, I've read about them in Vogue, Instyle, and WWD.

Avelle is the best option compared to other auction sites, because they'll offer the top price, and payment is instant cash without the hassle.

They also buy many other items such as, jewelry, sunglasses, wallets and watches.

It's true, they have the largest collection of designer bags for rent, but Avelle can also clean and repair any bag to it's original condition.

I think Avelle is the most credible site for recycling those designer accessories, you no longer need cluttering your closet.

Hello,
Are you affiliated with the site?

Hello,

No I am just a big fan of their collection. I rent quite a few handbags each month and I've purchased a few pieces of their jewelry. I am going to sell some designer gems I no longer wear.

Hi,
I am looking for an easy and low-maintenance way to sell my used LVs and Pradas and other old purses that I no longer use. Is there a store or website you would recommend? I live in Los Angeles. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions. Thank you everyone in advance for your time. My apologies if this has been previously discussed. I did do a quick search but could not find any prior thread.

Hi,
I am looking for an easy and low-maintenance way to sell my used LVs and Pradas and other old purses that I no longer use. Is there a store or website you would recommend? I live in Los Angeles. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions. Thank you everyone in advance for your time. My apologies if this has been previously discussed. I did do a quick search but could not find any prior thread.

I would try sending in pictures to Fashionphile and Yoogi’s Closet for quotes. I think both are fairly popular. I’ve used both and, while quotes can vary drastically, they’re super easy to use. Payouts with both have been very quick and easy. I just used Fashionphile the other week to sell a Chanel WOC and within two weeks, I had my payout (1 week shipping time and about 1 week for my check to get to me).

Reactions: T1na611