Where's the authenticate this thread on mobile app?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. For the life of me I can't find the thread to authenticate an item in LV since the mobile app changed. Can someone please post a direct link to it please. I appreciate it.

2. Thank you!!!! Ur a gem. Ever since they revamped the app I can't seem to find it. There used to be a section explicitly for it on the old app but that's gone it seems. Again, thxs.

3. You're very welcome, I stopped using the app after the forum revamp, I use safari browser on the iPhone. It works but it's tiny :biggrin:
    Good luck with your item, I hope it's real!

4. Thx you! Keeping my fingers crossed as I have been searching for this item in good condition!

sayakayumi likes this.
  5. Mods can u close this now? I got my answer! Thxs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.