Wheres Shopmom...?

Yes, would like some PICS....Hope you all made it to the Boutique and had a splendid time. WOW, you both are on opposite sides of the US and you met up...That is so exciting and COOL...Just an airplane ride!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Yep Kou... I think she's going to go wild in the shops. I'll offer the first prediction: she'll get at least one new croc bag. If any of the H shops on her travels have a scarf with deceased animals, she will pick that up too (OK I know there are some lovely gals here who like er um dead fowls, hanging foxes and all manner of carnage on their scarves... )
I reckon she'll definitely get her elegant mitts on a fantastic bag. Of course she will have to get another cashmere shawl, couple of scarves, gloves etc to keep the new bag company.
I would love to have been at H Madison when the gals were there (not after, though... probably not much left except the kind of things Grands Fonds would post pictures of!!)
So what are the bets on shopmom's shopping?

Lolo, that does sound like what ShopMom will come back with (or maybe even more!!:nuts: ). Yeah, we should all place some friendly bets on this one. But what does the winner get?:P

who's the bookie? put me down for ZERO purses. shopmom's got the hermes cooties -- as soon as her foot hits the floor the bags are all going to jump off the shelves and run into the back room as fast as their little gold, palladium or ruthenium feet can take them.

:angel:

DQ - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I reckon either a Plume (Nat. CHamonix), a Gold Birkin (Unless she gets talked into another colour).....hmm....a scarf or two for sure.....coming into winter - perhaps some cashmere and gloves...?

Update: She's having a martini beside me. Also here are Avandome, callmelulu, Baggaholic, and Dressage Queen. Yes, she bought something. Now for some fun, what did she get? Let's hear some guesses.

I'm with DQ and Kou on this one, my guess is no bags--b/c I think Shopmom is very focused when it comes to what she likes and won't get sidetracked, but I think she may have picked up a scarf or two and possibly a watch or leather accessory. Can't wait to hear what goods you came away with D!!!