Wheres Shopmom...?

1. I have noticed that shopmom is not around .....am missing her... please dont tell me she has left due to all that rubbish last week ????:confused1:

2. No worries BG! Our dear shopmom is off to Italy--can't remember how long she'll be gone but she posted a thread before she left with details.

3. phew i must have missed it or have lost my memory ..... thanks orchid:yes:

4. but i think first she's gonna shop up a storm at H on Madison. :P

5. I met up with her last night for a few minutes. She's doing very well and looking forward to looting the store.

6. Hey HG, we want a full report of the raid at H, and possibly pics of all you guys meeting up!!!;) LOL!

7. Suuurrree!!!!;) You'll get a great shot of our bag lineup. And of course you'll get another great shot of me hiding behind another bag!:upsidedown:

8. We want pix!!

9. show us ....we know there must be purchases if you 2 r about:yes:

10. can't wait for pics!

11. ....haha, but it's not only HG and Shopmom, there's the other NYC ladies aswell!!!:graucho: I can't imagine the havoc they'll create in H!!! The manager will probably have to give the poor SA's a couple of days off to recover...LOL!:shocked: :lol:

12. Fun!!! :yahoo: Wish I was in NYC!

13. Aaawww, I'm a nice, low-maintenance customer. I rarely give them grief.

14. I know HG..... I was only joking!!!You're a darling:heart: and I wish I could be there with you all!!!:supacool:

15. PICS!!! We need PICS!!! C'mon girls!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice