Where's mulberry cheaper : pairs or london?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I'm comparing the price of bayswater & east west bayswater & ledbury during paris and london. I know the price from www.mulberry.com. as pound in london. Is it possible in paris get more cheaper in london? Because I have 10% discount coupon of printemps store and I can get tax refund about 10%-12% from paris. ;)

Who can tell me the price in paris? Now I'm at Manchester, then I'll back to london tomorrow, then I'll go to paris next 2 days. :sweatdrop:

Thank you for your charing opinion :heart:

2. MIght be worth phoning Printemps to ask about the prices and to check whether the 10% discount is valid on Mulberry.

The Euro is quite strong against the pound at the moment so, to me, that suggests that prices will be higher in Paris than London. I wonder if you're able to get a VAT refund against a UK purchase as that would be 17.5%. If you're flying through Heathrow Terminal 3 or 4, you might be able to pick up a tax-free Mulberry but I would imagine you're taking the Eurostar to Paris.

Any chance of making a trip to Cheshire Oaks from Manchester? The Mulberry outlet there might have the bags you're after at a discount. Again, phone first.

Hope that helps.

3. Nuanthurd - you sound like my kind of girl - always looking for the best deal.

Where do you live as you may have to take shipping into account.

Do you live near any Mulberry outlets? - The bags there are so cheap.