Where's mulberry cheaper : pairs or london?

nuanthurd

Feb 29, 2008
Hi!

I'm comparing the price of bayswater & east west bayswater & ledbury during paris and london. I know the price from www.mulberry.com. as pound in london. Is it possible in paris get more cheaper in london? Because I have 10% discount coupon of printemps store and I can get tax refund about 10%-12% from paris. ;)

Who can tell me the price in paris? Now I'm at Manchester, then I'll back to london tomorrow, then I'll go to paris next 2 days. :sweatdrop:

Thank you for your charing opinion :heart:

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
MIght be worth phoning Printemps to ask about the prices and to check whether the 10% discount is valid on Mulberry.

The Euro is quite strong against the pound at the moment so, to me, that suggests that prices will be higher in Paris than London. I wonder if you're able to get a VAT refund against a UK purchase as that would be 17.5%. If you're flying through Heathrow Terminal 3 or 4, you might be able to pick up a tax-free Mulberry but I would imagine you're taking the Eurostar to Paris.

Any chance of making a trip to Cheshire Oaks from Manchester? The Mulberry outlet there might have the bags you're after at a discount. Again, phone first.

Hope that helps.

KC1984

Mar 3, 2008
In my own little World
Nuanthurd - you sound like my kind of girl - always looking for the best deal.

Where do you live as you may have to take shipping into account.

Do you live near any Mulberry outlets? - The bags there are so cheap.