Where's Ciao Ciao?? <Silly question>

you're going blind :lol: if you want a ciao ciao I can tell you that all my Macy's and Nordstrom's pretty much have them at one point. They're popular but not as popular as other styles so I think we still have several. The Spectrum Nordstroms in Irvine had citta ones last time I went

you're going blind :lol: if you want a ciao ciao I can tell you that all my Macy's and Nordstrom's pretty much have them at one point. They're popular but not as popular as other styles so I think we still have several. The Spectrum Nordstroms in Irvine had citta ones last time I went

No, no, not the Ciao Ciao style bag. Ciao Ciao the character. Adios's girlfriend.

If you go to the first page of the tokidoki collections part 2 thread, my zucca will be there so you can see. It's kind of like "Where's Waldo?" *lol*

Edit: And now looking at the photos, Ciao Ciao is centered on the back of the zucca!

Ohhhh!! Yes, CiaoCiao is on Amore and Spiaggia :smile: I got so excited when she appeared!! :nuts:

They have a cat named Skeletrino!! (See my sig) She's right next to CiaoCiao in the pic!

ADIOSCIAOCIAO-1.gif