Where's best to sell Chanel flap bags in the UK?

Dolly2012

Feb 15, 2012
I have two Chanel flap bags in black and cream which just aren't getting the usage to justify the cost (combined cost in the region of £5500, not sure what they'd be now with the yearly price increase)

Ebay is the first place that comes to mind but the thought of a fraudulent transaction scares me big time, seen too much horror stories with Paypal payments being reversed.

Aug 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Ebay scares me too, I have consigned with Yoogi's Closet twice - it cost a small fortune to send my bags insured to the US from the UK but the service and no fear factor of the transaction made it so worth it, I would do it again. You do take a big hit on the cost of the bag though, so you would probably get a higher price on ebay.

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
How about a pre-loved botique I know there is one in Glasgow and a very popular one in Edinburgh, maybe there is one near you.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Ebay is the first place that comes to mind but the thought of a fraudulent transaction scares me big time, seen too much horror stories with Paypal payments being reversed.
I've been reading a few stories at the ebay forum, and I would be scared to sell anything there. The best option is a consignment store IMO. Good luck selling your bags. :smile: