Where'd Flo go?

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I spent the day shopping the two best malls and outlet centers today looking for the bag that "I can't live without" and neither Macy's or Dillard's at either mall had a single Florentine...not ONE. Where'd they go?? I was dying to see the grey up close and personal and was prepared to BUY :sad:

I spent the day shopping the two best malls and outlet centers today looking for the bag that "I can't live without" and neither Macy's or Dillard's at either mall had a single Florentine...not ONE. Where'd they go?? I was dying to see the grey up close and personal and was prepared to BUY :sad:

Maybe they are all gone because of the sales. The stores around here don't haven't whole lot of flos anyway. If they do, it's a couple of beat up satchels in natural, chestnut, or black. That's it.

My stores have Flo bags but they are always so beat up but I never thought to ask if they have more in the back.

And like TB said, they had mega sales this weekend. Everyone racked up.

Last time I spoke to a Dillard's SA last week, I was told California Dillard's stores each received one grey Florentine satchel. ??? That makes, maybe, total three or four in CA.

Dillard's has it online. Macy's doesn't.

My stores have Flo bags but they are always so beat up but I never thought to ask if they have more in the back.

And like TB said, they had mega sales this weekend. Everyone racked up.

Don't get me wrong, I know accidents happen but I wish they did something to protect these bags from some of the heathens that purposely batter them.

Don't get me wrong, I know accidents happen but I wish they did something to protect these bags from some of the heathens that purposely batter them.

The one Carson's store in my area keeps them locked up in a showcase. Then they can sit there and watch you handle them. Not the best shopping experience, but at least the bags stay nice.

The one Carson's store in my area keeps them locked up in a showcase. Then they can sit there and watch you handle them. Not the best shopping experience, but at least the bags stay nice.

That is true, it would inhibit the shopping experience. I don't like people hovering over or around me when I'm shopping or trying to make a decision. However it least it keeps some of these animals in check.