Where you buy your charms?

madiesmom

Nov 13, 2006
I was just wondering if there are places I'm missing. I hadn't really thought about charms for a few year, but around the holidays I always start thinking of getting more. I've usually gotten them at Nordies, but look online to. Besides the JC site, Shopbop, Zappos, the bay, Bonanza, and department stores, where do you look for charms?

Picked up several charms recently from:

- Neiman Marcus Last Call (online)
- HauteLook (online flash sale site)
- Ross (local store)
- TJ Maxx (local store)
- JuicyCouture.com (usually check for discounts/sales online every few days since it only takes seconds to peep)

Wary of Ebay but there's a few charms on my wishlist I just won't find otherwise.

Where can I find the charms inside Neiman Marcus and Nordies? I'd like to take a trip down to these stores next week and thought I might score some charms too while I'm there. I go there once in a while and mostly spend my time browsing through bags. Are the charms in the Jewelry department?

Where can I find the charms inside Neiman Marcus and Nordies? I'd like to take a trip down to these stores next week and thought I might score some charms too while I'm there. I go there once in a while and mostly spend my time browsing through bags. Are the charms in the Jewelry department?
Yea the charms are usually in the fashion jewelry department. But a lot of Nordstrom stores have stopped carrying charms (at least for the ones in my area) so you may want to call and check with them if they still carry JC charms before you make a trip there.

I am not sure if Neiman carry charms in store. They used to have charms on their website but I believe they just stopped selling them online a while ago.

Yea the charms are usually in the fashion jewelry department. But a lot of Nordstrom stores have stopped carrying charms (at least for the ones in my area) so you may want to call and check with them if they still carry JC charms before you make a trip there.

I am not sure if Neiman carry charms in store. They used to have charms on their website but I believe they just stopped selling them online a while ago.

Thanks! I will call them first.

Btw, I was browsing the reference thread on charms and one seller that was often quoted was "Shirley & Company" - is this an ebay seller? Do they have a website?

Small update: Ross (local store) had over six charms sitting in their case a few days ago. Not sure if this means *all* the Ross locations have a shipment. It was a nice treat wandering around and finding them ...and that the local Maxx, a few doors down, had the gold/pave/pearl Palm tree for $27. Grabbed that for sentimental reasons. My home's street address has the word "Palm" in it.

Small update: They have about ten charms on sale now (it's the "Last Call" clearance site, not the mothership directly). http://www.lastcall.com/search.jhtml?N=0&Ntt=juicy+charm&_requestid=1268

Picked up two last week. They double billed me on one but corrected it right away. Great customer service.

Also, I didn't know this until .. well, today.. the San Marcos outlets have both a Juicy Couture and Neiman Marcus - Last call store! If my sister doesn't mind being my roadtrip buddy, I'll go take a peek this weekend.

Thanks! I will call them first.

Btw, I was browsing the reference thread on charms and one seller that was often quoted was "Shirley & Company" - is this an ebay seller? Do they have a website?

S & co was a small online store that used to sell Juicy Couture, but sadly they don't anymore.

My Macy's has a pretty large collection of current Juicy jewelry and charms with increased displays area for handbags. Looking forward to their F/F discount to get more.

http://www.Bonanza.com always has nice charms, I have yet to really see any fakes there. Plus you can get awesome deals, and the sellers are always nice.

other than that, Revolve clothing

I received a fake from a popular seller on there, so have avoided Bonanza and Ebay for that reason as much as I can. Only for rare charms that are no longer made that I know how to tell a fake from real will I purchase from either of those places anymore. Or sellers that I know.

My Macy's has a pretty large collection of current Juicy jewelry and charms with increased displays area for handbags. Looking forward to their F/F discount to get more.

Curious as to which Macy's has JC charms. I work at Macy's and they do not show JC charms online or within the store system. But, I do know that different Macy's carry different items. Would love to know which location is carrying JC charms so I can call them.

Xatrina - Macys at Sun Valley had charms in March but the selection has dwindled since then and only a handful of non current now. I wanted the dessert tray and only saw it once and nothing since,hope u have better luck.

Xatrina - I'm in the Los Angeles area and the Macy's in the Del Amo Mall in Torrance, CA carries charms. Note, there are two Macy's in the mall so if you call and they say they don't have them ask for the other location. They usually have the most current items and then some of the stragglers they can't get rid of like the ice tea and the 2011 snowman.