Where would the date code be on my LV?

1. Hi, I am a newbie to this forum and am so happy to have found it! Hopefully someone could help me figure this out. A couple of years ago I purchased a Vive-cite GM from the Louis boutique. After reading threads on eBay and this forum about what makes a Louis authentic, etc...I decided I need to be more educated about my lovely bags and started to examine them. What is with the date code and does anyone know where I would find it on this particular bag? I am just curious!!

2. the date code identifies when the bag was made.. if there is an inside pocket chances are i its in there. If so it will be down the seam and may be hard to see.

3. Thank you! I finally found it inside the inside of an inside pocket (if that makes sense) and it is so hard to see that I can hardly make out the letters and numbers...I am assuming that if the date code ends in 003, that is the year it was made. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

4. The 1st and 3rd number is the month and the 2nd and 4th number is the month. And I believe the 2 letters are where it was made. So there should be another number in your datecode but it was made in 2003.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice