Travel where will I go on holidays

Where are you traveling from? Do you have any idea of what you want to do during your trip? Are you interested in Mexico, Carribbean, Hawaii? Try to narrow it down and we can suggest something.....

I will be travlling from Ireland , This year I want to do something totally different. I use to always head to Ibiza. But this year I want to see a nice Island. lol . Ibiza isnt the nicest.. The weather was quite dull. And people as very rude. and a lot of parts are full of rough peopl some times. dont get me wrong some lovely parts too.

I want to enjoy good sun. Nice People, Polite people lol. and have a relaxing holiday. And nice clean white beaches but still have something to do. as in what i dont know yet. lol. its just me and my Boyfriend so something romantic.

Dominican Republic Sounds nice. have to plan a holiday soon..O r will end up not able to go with work :sad:

Thanks Jill Sorry for putting the post in the wrong forum.

My bf and I just got back from St. Lucia. The beaches were gorgeous, the people on and off the resort were extremley friendly, the weather was great, and I felt safe the entire time we were there. I definatley recommend looking into it. It was a fantastic vacation.