where to to buy pre loved

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVLeo

Aug 20, 2014
I am looking to buy a pre loved and I always look at Ebay, yogis and fashionphile. I have no clue where else to look. I looked at the site Tradesy but if you put a specific bag in the search engine a thousand other things turn up. Any fav places?

AnnsFabulousFinds -- I like them a lot although they have a smaller selection

BagBorroworSteal or whatever it is -- I've gotten some good deals there with sales, but look closely at the pictures/descriptions

I am looking to buy a pre loved and I always look at Ebay, yogis and fashionphile. I have no clue where else to look. I looked at the site Tradesy but if you put a specific bag in the search engine a thousand other things turn up. Any fav places?

I have found that the best way to search on Tradesy is to type in only the model of the bag. For instance, if you're looking for a Neverfull, just type I. "Neverfull" without typing I'm Louis Vuitton. You may already do this, but when I figured it out I was very pleased! Lol.

I second USA courture. Also agree with you on the tradesy search, try typing the specific model in the search, and then filter by availability, that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.