Where to shop!

Nordstrom is horrible. They don't have a center shipping department for their website- they break up orders and ship from different stores. Two polishes took 10 days because they decided to ship from across the country. I found them at a near by nordstrom two days before they finally came. I ordered shoes with the order for free shipping (they came from another store) and the shoes were the wrong color in the right box.

I just want to clarify Nordstrom's shipping process. They do have a warehouse in Iowa but they do call the stores to fill orders on their behalf when they can't do it themselves. So that means that items will ship separately... usually in big boxes. Nordies doesn't seem to have rhyme or reason in that regard. The plus side is that the shipping is always free when they break up your order(s) but it's still a PITA and they tend to ship small items in giant boxes.

I will never shop at Planet Beauty again. I ordered RBL ordered Scrangie and Under The Stars. Then I noticed that the totals didn't match up when they shipped. So I went to my order status page and saw that they canceled Scrangie without bothering to tell me.

I also only really wanted Scrangie so I'm very disappointed. That's poor customer service and I would have canceled my order if they did what they were supposed to do and tell me if something oversold! At least 3 other tPFers had the same experience happen to her. :nogood:

I will never shop at Planet Beauty again. I ordered RBL ordered Scrangie and Under The Stars. Then I noticed that the totals didn't match up when they shipped. So I went to my order status page and saw that they canceled Scrangie without bothering to tell me.

I also only really wanted Scrangie so I'm very disappointed. That's poor customer service and I would have canceled my order if they did what they were supposed to do and tell me if something oversold! At least 3 other tPFers had the same experience happen to her. :nogood:

I got my package yesterday and their CS wrote "don't have" for Scrangie on their invoice. I never got a phone call or e-mail that Scrangie was out of stock/canceled.

I was going to return Under The Stars until I saw that Planet Beauty charges a 30% restocking fee and you have to pay for shipping & tracking. I'm seriously never shopping there again! :mad:

I got my package yesterday and their CS wrote "don't have" for Scrangie on their invoice. I never got a phone call or e-mail that Scrangie was out of stock/canceled.

I was going to return Under The Stars until I saw that Planet Beauty charges a 30% restocking fee and you have to pay for shipping & tracking. I'm seriously never shopping there again! :mad:

Mine got shipped to my mom, but now I am curious as to what they wrote one mine. I couldn't even figure out how to check the status of my order on their site. It didn't seem to be working. I will not be ordering from them again either. :tdown:

don't shop at sinfulcolors.com. - the store seems to be down right now anyway. Ordered 5, didn't ship for 4 days until I called. One color didn't ship. emailed to see when it might ship. Got refund for that 1 via pp with no other emails or explanations. One polish arrived with the cap loose and leaking. Have emailed twice to both sales and CS about that with no response in over a week. Will probably file SNAD with paypal. Annoyed at paying $7.50 to ship 3 polishes.

I will never shop planetbeauty.com again either, and I'll bring up their crap service any time their name is mentioned.

I've had fantastic eBay experiences lately with:

Abalone_44
r93
Prettythingsforyouandme
Nekoabyssinian
Boxedbeauty2009.

I'll shop all these sellers again, and the first 4 on the list gave great thank you GWPs, including a bottle of ChG Tickle My Triangle and a steel gray Orlane from one. Another has turned me into a Pure Ice fan with her GWPs.

Ebay seller cassiecosmetics was a fantastic experience. I got an old school Sally Hansen Prisms polish from her, it was shipped quickly and she included really cool GWP (a small plastic case to carry polishes or other supplies in and a matchbook full of mini Sally Hansen emory boards). I think she has a lot of discounted SH stuff over all. Would definitely shop with her again.

I live in Italy so maybe this will help other people like me.
I got my plates from here => nail-art-design-euro-discount.com, I live in Perugia, Italy and the post here is notoriously bad but everything arrived 4-5 days after I made my order.

I secondly vouch for link posted. Shipping was super quick to northern italy. My order only took 7 days to arrive. :nuts:

Also for other Italians: ebay.it

Pupa & Chanel polishes ebay user: profumeria_shop
Lalya, Pupa & Collistar ebay user: profumeria-roma1991

I secondly vouch for link posted. Shipping was super quick to northern italy. My order only took 7 days to arrive. :nuts:

Also for other Italians: ebay.it

Pupa & Chanel polishes ebay user: profumeria_shop
Lalya, Pupa & Collistar ebay user: profumeria-roma1991

Ohhhhh thank you for listing the ebay sellers for Italy :biggrin:

I just got my first order from nailpolishfashion.nl it arrived in just 3 days!!!
Carla (the owner) has been so helpful, professional and her customer service is simply amazing.

Also each nail polish was individually packaged and then put in little boxes inside the large box used for shipping, to protect them further.

You could ask for nothing more.