Where to shop in NYC - near Times Square

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I am going to NYC next week and I am looking for places near times square and the theare district to go shopping.
I am at a theatre conference so I don't have much time between my day courses and the plays in the evening so I can't go too far =)

I am also looking for deals hee, hee. I am coming from Canada and we Canadians love a good 'cheap' shopping spree in the States ;)

Thanks =)

in times square you will have sephora, if you like hello kitty, there is the sanrio luxe store, the big toys r us, m&m world, etc.

As far as deals in that area, i don't know. you'd have to venture out of times square. because it is a tourist spot, i don't think there are many deals to be had.

Yeah not much around Times Square...if you have time you might wanna venture out to 5th Ave.
They have many more places to shop on 5th Ave...like H&M, Saks, Bergdorf, Bendels, even around Rockerfeller Center, they have stores like Banana Republic, Cole Han, Lacoste, GAP, etc...

Good luck, hope you will have a good time in NYC!

Forever 21 just opened a HUGE store in the middle of Times Square -- Broadway near 46th Street. There's also an Ann Taylor Loft on the corner of Broadway and 42nd, right across the street from GAP. Oh, and there's also an American Eagle Outfitters across the street from Forever 21.

Its sad because daffy's used to be so good! And honestly, century 21 had gone down hill, I feel it's overpriced now. I forget which one, buy either the madison ave one or the Lexington one, you can still find some good stuff,