Where to shop for tanning lotion?

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice on some online sites that sell tanning lotion. I just bought visits to the salon and don't want to pay full retail for the lotion if I can find it somewhere cheaper online! It's sooo expensive at my salon! Also, I would love some recommendations on lotions for those of you that have favorites. Thanks!

I'm specifically looking for a place to buy the same lotions the salon sells, but for a better price. I think I'll be able to pick a lotion once I find one. Anyone know of any sites?

If you know anyone who is a hairdresser, you might be able to get some good ones at professionals only supply places. My mom used to get great deals on tanning bed lotions.

Just go to google and type in tanning lotions. There are so many discount sites out there. I have used probably over a dozen different ones and have never had a bad experience.
Definitely don't buy them at the salons...way too much markup.

lotions2go.com -- do not put www. before the rest of the website.

I've ordered from her a ton of times - you get free samples, and sometimes she'll throw in even extra free samples of stuff. Good stuff too - like the packets that would sell for $7 at the tanning salon!

You WILL find awesome deals here... big 32oz bottles - and I promise, WAY cheaper than in the salon. She has monthly deals she will email you too.

I ended up buying a $26 bottle of Desginer Skin Worship me from an ebay power seller. That was the best price I could find. Thanks for the help ladies!