Where to shop for tanning lotion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice on some online sites that sell tanning lotion. I just bought visits to the salon and don't want to pay full retail for the lotion if I can find it somewhere cheaper online! It's sooo expensive at my salon! Also, I would love some recommendations on lotions for those of you that have favorites. Thanks!

2. Self tanners or lotions for in the sun?

3. If you are looking for tanning lotions for use in the salon (I think you are?), most Designer Skin products are great. Black is an especially great lotion!

4. Yes, I'm looking for tanning lotions for the salon. Sorry I didn't make it more clear!

5. Once you've decided what lotion you want, I would try Amazon.

If you don't know what you want yet, check the reviews on there. Ocho is a good one, as is OC and Vision.

6. I got mine at Wal Mart for $7

7. I'm specifically looking for a place to buy the same lotions the salon sells, but for a better price. I think I'll be able to pick a lotion once I find one. Anyone know of any sites?

8. If you know anyone who is a hairdresser, you might be able to get some good ones at professionals only supply places. My mom used to get great deals on tanning bed lotions.

9. Ebay. They have ridiculously cheap tanning lotions just like you find in the salon for a quarter of the price.

10. Just go to google and type in tanning lotions. There are so many discount sites out there. I have used probably over a dozen different ones and have never had a bad experience.
    Definitely don't buy them at the salons...way too much markup.

11. Ok, thanks for the tip everyone! I'll try ebay and googling, for sure. Any specific ones cheaper than others?

12. lotions2go.com -- do not put www. before the rest of the website.

I've ordered from her a ton of times - you get free samples, and sometimes she'll throw in even extra free samples of stuff. Good stuff too - like the packets that would sell for $7 at the tanning salon!

You WILL find awesome deals here... big 32oz bottles - and I promise, WAY cheaper than in the salon. She has monthly deals she will email you too.

13. I ended up buying a $26 bottle of Desginer Skin Worship me from an ebay power seller. That was the best price I could find. Thanks for the help ladies!

14. tanforless.com they have great deals and super fast shipping! I've purchased many times from them!