Where to send my Tod's bag for repair

dred

Sep 21, 2010
I bought a Tods' D bag from Yoox a couple of months ago, and the handle broke off, and I'm sort of in a shock. I did not overload it, and I really expected better quality from such an expensive bag.
I need to find out where I can get it fixed; there is a Neiman Marcus close by but am not sure if they will fix bags that were not bought at their stores. What do I do? I emailed the online customer service at Tods.com; but they have not replied yet.

I was given a Tods' bag from Italy about two years, and now a wire is coming out of the handle. I do not overload my bag because I notice they wear and tear more when it's heavy. I really thought I can handle the wire coming out of the bag but it's damaging my clothes.

I need to find out where I can get it fixed; as I'm not sure if they will fix my bag because it was given to me by my client as a gift and it wasn't bought in the city. not bought at their stores. What do I do? Please help. Thank you.

I haven't had any of those problems mine was a staining problem (light bag, against dark jeans not a good idea)

I had went into my tod's store and they recommended this place to me http://www.factotumleather.com/
I do not know if it is good or not, as I have never used them just thought I would tell you what I was told at my tods store since they send it out to them.

I had problems with my Large Tods Girelli bag as one of the metal rings came off all the time. I bought the bag abroad but handled in at my local Tods Boutique and they sent it to Italy. It came back within 6 weeks, free of charge and with a spare dustbag.
I also had a problem with a pair of boots as the stud came off and they repaired free of any charge even though I couldn't provide them with a receipt. So I would strongly recommend a visit to a local Tods Boutique.

Most of the brands do not send their bags back to Italy/France as a first resort. They use reputable local professional leather repair. This is a fact of life. Unless you purchased the bag at the boutique, and within a set amount of time (1 year for many), they will make a recommendation. I think that lots of people don't know this.