Where to sell luxury bags in EUROPE?

leceline

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys, I found several website where to sell luxury bags in USA, but nothing in Europe. Do you have any recommendations where I could sell direct in Europe and not to pay taxes and quite expensive shipping to USA?

Thank you a lot

xxxx

Hi guys, I found several website where to sell luxury bags in USA, but nothing in Europe. Do you have any recommendations where I could sell direct in Europe and not to pay taxes and quite expensive shipping to USA?

Thank you a lot

xxxx

Where exactly in Europe? I believe there are different sites per country... I don't know of any site besides eBay that covers the whole of Europe
Hi, actually it doesn't matter where in Europe. I am from Czech republic but here is only one shop where you can sell it but the prices are sooo low. But I can ship it to France, Germany, Belgium, everywhere.

I have used Vestiaire Collective in the past and it has worked for me. Another option are facebook groups or auction sites. In my country we have so many fb groups to sell luxury items but they all targeted to people living here.

Hi everyone,
I use Collector Square which has both a website and a boutique in Paris. I have sold more than 30 bags and bought two. Collector Square is affiliated with Artcurial and it accepts authentic stuff only (all bags are valued by professionals before being accepted). Of course they charge a fee (30%) but compared with other websites in Europe the prices are more realistic and reasonable, and you have the chance to have a look at the bag if you live in Paris.

I've sold a couple of bags via Rebelle. The experience has been fine for me, so issues so far. Also anyone from Europe can buy I believe. You put up the listing and when it's sold, you send it to their headquarters in Germany so they can authenticate before sending it onto the buyer. They also have a concierge service where for a bit more euros, you send the back to them, they photograph is and create the listing for you, they store the bag till it's sold.