Where to Report Stores that sell Fake Fendi Bags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I wrote a letter to Fendi saying I found a store that sold Fake Fendi bags. Saw two Fendi Spys dark green and navy blue definetly fake, smooth leather, not textured at all and they were selling it at $1500.
    Asked the guy where they got their merchandise and said they were licensed dealers. Yeah Right!:rant:

Tried to fax it to Fendi North America but the number did not work. Also called the tel number and it said it was out of service.

So I faxed to Hawaii to Fendi Inc.

Does anyone know the fax or tel phone number for Fendi North America?

Please help.

2. Ok, anyone know where to get a response quick or an e-mail address for Fendi (Corporate)?

3. Earlier this week I heard my bosses wife saying she saw Fendi's at BJ's Wholesale Club (no, I am not making up the name of the store). She said they were $400. I told her they might be fakes and she said, "Well, who would pay $400 for a purse?" LOL! If I get time I will check it out, since the store is very near where I work.

4. Well I went to the Mall today to take pics of the Fake Fendi Spys that they were selling for $1500. Pics were taken from a Camera phone and were taken really fast. I noticed that there wasn't an "A" on the serial, so definetly fake. I'm betting all the other Fendi bags are also Fake. :cursing:

Photo-01521.jpg Photo-01531.jpg Photo-01541.jpg Photo-01561.jpg Photo-01571.jpg Photo-01581.jpg Photo-01591.jpg
  5. This is pretty hilarious! I'm picturing you in there snapping shots on your cell. :lol:
    And yes, these are blatant specimens of hideosity. Shame on them.

6. Yeah, LOL!

7. in Milltown NJ there is a salon name L'Atessa the owner assured us that she has a relative that works in a high end store & purchases all these bags legitimately,once mine was a week old & 200. later it began to fall apart so i brought it to louis vuitton & was so humiliated when I learned it was a fraud!! When I went back to the salon for my money back I was informed she has pulled this scam on many many people & has since closed down,she's re opened another boutique/salon in Matawan NJ called Prodigy, please be warned ladies several of my friends purchased bags from her as well!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice