Where to put my pens and pencils?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey Guys/Gals,
    I need your help! Does LV make a pencil/pen bag? I was thinking of using like a pouchette accessoire but that seems a little big. Thanks in advance!

J

2. you can get baby papi $285

[​IMG]

3. ^I was going to suggest the same thing! That's what I use my baby pap for!

4. Can I take off that strap and how much would it hold?

5. Great idea about the baby Papi! But I must admit - I've never, ever carried a pen in any of my handbags. I don't even use the pen loop in my medium agenda. I'm paranoid about leakage.

6. You can't take off the strap, I think (I don't have the new version of this). Lemme put a lot of pencils in mine and I'll get back to you...

7. Thanks for all the advice!!
    It's more for my messenger and for school. Hahaha. I carry pens all the time. I even bought the daytimer one to fit in the small agenda :smile: :smile: I just carry a basic GymsPac one I got from Fred Segal but was looking to upgrade so all my accessories are Louis. (YAY for Fred Segal...haha....SoCal people know what I'm talking about)

-J

8. Okay, I was able to fit 15 pens/pencils in mine...I could probably fit more, but I couldn't find anymore (and i didn't want to push it). I have to tell you, though, that the bag can't handle extra long pens/pencils.

Does your bag have a D-ring? You can attach the pap on it!

9. Another suggestion - Monogram Denim Speedy Case GM. It's like your traditional pencil case. The cutest thing is the koala clasp at the end that keeps your leather pull in place.

A bit pricey for a pencil case though... $375USD on elux, but I guess there's free shipping there now and could get a little money back with ******?

10. Unfortunately, my messenger is not Louis. It's Jack Spade. I was like 140 something and it's very manly and sturdy. Hahaha. The baby papillion would be perfect, however, I wish I could take off that leather strap!!!

11. :yes: :yes:
    I agree..if the leather strap bugs you, may be you should consider getting denim one:
    [​IMG]

12. Do you gals/guys think the denim is a bit girlie? I'm a guy btw :smile:

13. Oh....you didn't mention that, what about the antigua pochette plate? LV used to make actual pencil cases in the Taiga but I believe they were all discontinued...

14. Hahah sorry...
    Yeah, I'm a guy
    I'm not sorry for being a guy just sorry for not telling you guys

I like that Antigua sac. Do you know how much it is? I can't find it on Elux.

15. I don't know how many pens and pencils you carry but LV makes the monogram "Etui Stylos" which I have. I carry three pens in it. It will definitely carry one of each. I never carry pens or pencils without it. There are also some Epi pen/pencil bags although I don't know there correct names. I'm sure an SA at LV could help you further. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice