Where to Purchase

KimBoL

Feb 13, 2013
For some reason (and I could just be looking it up wrong) I can't find any online places to purchase a Goyard..

Could someone let me know if there are online stores??

There are no online retailers of Goyard and Goyard does not operate an e-shopping site. (Barney's used to sell Goyard online. However, they were caught putting some items on sale, so Goyard pulled the plug on it's only online retail outlet.) You have to order directly from a brick and mortar location. In the U.S. that would be at the Goyard boutique in San Francisco, several Barney's locations (NYC, Beverly Hills, Boston, etc.), or Bergdorf Goodman.

There are no online retailers of Goyard and Goyard does not operate an e-shopping site. (Barney's used to sell Goyard online. However, they were caught putting some items on sale, so Goyard pulled the plug on it's only online retail outlet.) You have to order directly from a brick and mortar location. In the U.S. that would be at the Goyard boutique in San Francisco, several Barney's locations (NYC, Beverly Hills, Boston, etc.), or Bergdorf Goodman.

Thank you so much!