Where to purchase TERRE D' HERMES online??

knxkwk

Droolin' Over Bagz
Feb 16, 2007
hey guys and dolls,

i was wondering where I can purchase the cologne terre d' hermes online aside from the original website. I know there are A LOT, and i mean A LOT of websites out there that sell fragrances but i heard some of them of bad or sell fakes or whatever. hopefully someone here knows a good website so i can get it for less. if not i guess i will hit up wall street and buy the bottle at regular price. thanks a bunch in advance guys.

kenix

I think Hermès restricts other companies from selling their perfumes/colognes online. Sephora carries many of them, but when you search for Hermès on sephora.com they tell you to call.

I don't think you'll find it too much cheaper, but sometimes Saks and other retailers have box sets where the cologne is the same as it would be at Hermès, but they throw in some extras. I know Saks had a gift box for Jardin sur la Nil, where the 100ml cost the same $125 as at Hermès, but they also threw in a 15ml travel size bottle plus a little bottle of lotion.

If you are going to find yourself in Europe anytime soon, I'd suggest buying the 200ml bottle of Terre d'Hermès there. It was 30% cheaper there than here, factoring in the VAT refund and no added sales tax.

Last edited:
I think Hermès restricts other companies from selling their perfumes/colognes online. Sephora carries many of them, but when you search for Hermès on sephora.com they tell you to call.

:tup: True. I picked up a limited edition bottle of H perfume for my RAOK from Sephora but it was only by phone, not through the website. Absolutely authentic, no worries.

Not quite a website, but if you happen to pass via London Heathrow Airport then they have fantastic duty free prices on most perfumes (they are part of BAA airports so prices are all the same across the BAA group)
My biggie to quote is Chanel Eau Premiere 100ml £65 at Heathrow, the UK high street price = £95, and EUR100 in Europe, so it is an absolute bargain! Hermes prices are really keen too including Terre d'Hermes(gorgeous isn't it?).