Where to place bag when in restaurant?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have a big trevi GM and a neo cabby GM on the way. When eating in a restaurant. do you generally keep bag on back of chair? It wouldn't be too comfortable to place on lap. I went to an office holiday party this year and was shocked that one of my colleagues put her brand new amarante rosewood on the floor by her feet! I really want to take these bags out but I worry about them getting messed up.:nogood:

I usually request/pull up an extra chair just for my bags when I go out and eat in restaurants or whenever I get coffee or something. But when times are tough and I'm at a super crowded place, I have them on the back of the chair or on my lap if it's small enough.

Reactions: Sferics
most of the time i just place it behind or next to me on the seat of the chair. but other times, i just place my bag on the floor. with the trevi, i would be careful, but with the neo cabby, since it is denim, and treated leather, i wouldnt be too worried. basically, any bag i have with the untreated leather, i keep on the chair....or you could place it in another chair next to you...

I put mine on an extra chair...or if I KNOW it won't get dirty (like if it isn't a white bag or something) I could put it on the floor...ahhhh but I'd most likely put it it on an extra chair :yes:

Reactions: Sferics
I have a big trevi GM and a neo cabby GM on the way. When eating in a restaurant. do you generally keep bag on back of chair? It wouldn't be too comfortable to place on lap. I went to an office holiday party this year and was shocked that one of my colleagues put her brand new amarante rosewood on the floor by her feet! I really want to take these bags out but I worry about them getting messed up.:nogood:
My daughter bought me a LUXE LINK for my bags. You place the circular top on table and hook link underneath table and place bag. Mine is a rose color with my initial. I own the trevi PM and a neo cabby GM and this works beautiful. WWW.LUXELINK.COM

Congratulations on your new babies!!!!!!

My bag gets its own chair (if I'm at a table) or seat (if I'm in a booth). No exceptions. lol And I always keep a purse hook similiar to the luxelink posted earlier, in my bags just in case there isn't any space available.

But it NEVER goes on the floor - never....

I have known people who have had their purses stolen while on the back of a chair or even on the floor next to them. The safest place is on your lap, but when that isn't practical, I would keep it on a chair next to me.

I'm also scared to have my purse on the back of a chair or anywhere else where I can't see it! I try to have it next to me in a booth or on a chair. Never on the floor...

I have 2 Sac Plats, Geant Messanger, Bastille and Broadway. I always request for additional chair to put my bags. If the place is crowded and no more extra chair, I will put it at the back of my chair. never on the floor, don't have any heart to do that.

My daughter bought me a LUXE LINK for my bags. You place the circular top on table and hook link underneath table and place bag. Mine is a rose color with my initial. I own the trevi PM and a neo cabby GM and this works beautiful. WWW.LUXELINK.COM

Congratulations on your new babies!!!!!!

These are so cool!! But when I tried to order one, it's $23 flat shipping to Canada which makes the grand total $60!!! ...*sigh* too expensive for a chair alternative...