where to look for a chocolate or black tooled bayswater?

jennc

Jul 1, 2007
I desperately want a tooled bayswater in chocolate or black, but this style is so old they don't make carry it on the mulberry website, any recs where I can start looking for this bag? Ebay is so risky, I'm almost positive the one listed on ebay is fake.

And, this is even more of a stretch, but has anyone seen the mulberry arlington for sale anywhere? I have not come across a listing for this bag, ever, which is a pity b/c it was truly gorgeous.

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I desperately want a tooled bayswater in chocolate or black, but this style is so old they don't make carry it on the mulberry website, any recs where I can start looking for this bag? Ebay is so risky, I'm almost positive the one listed on ebay is fake.

I still think ebay is your best chance - they do come up every now and then. Just make sure to post it in the "authenticate this mulberry" section, you will get great advice from our experts and avoid fakes!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
maybe pm mulberrymad or 2go2 to see if they ever get any in. Take a look at the reliable sellers on e-bay thread!!!

Still curious to know what the arlington looks like as I'm wondering if it could be one of the bags I saw in John Lewis hanging on the 'reduced' stand!