Where to get this from?

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
which store do you go to? If they don't have and you really really want one and you already know the size and color they can order one for you from another store but you'd have to pay full price in advance. I haven't seen those in a while but they are probably available somewhere else in the world if your store doesn't carry them.

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
USA
Thanks for your immediate reply. I went to the one in Paris and checked out a few stores who carry Miu Miu but didnt come across it. I'd really love to get either a mughetto one or the little yellow one is so adorable, that I almost prefer this one.
Isn't this past season? Where am I able to get one of those then?

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
USA
Yes, I asked :smile:
But where I am now, there is no Miu Miu store, just shops that carry Miu Miu and they do not have it, so I guess its a bit more difficult for me now. So if anyone has an idea or sees it (maybe on sale) let me know :smile: :smile: :smile:

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
I think those are the mini versions...but not key chain....the key chain I did see last week at the store, they had it in black if I am not wrong...I didn't see the mini though but you could still ask.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
maybe try calling around boutiques?? since u r from europe, start there 1st... I wonder if SA in EU has stocks across all MM stores in EU. BC if I ask a SA in US, they can check stock in whole of US.. which save alot of time of me calling aorund

I think I saw there is small coffer at MM Bal Harbor or HI

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
USA
hey kiki
I wonder too. I sent an email to one of the boutiques in the US. I try to reach some boutiques in Europe though.
Its not they keychain I want, I have it already :smile: hehe.
I guess its even harder to find a mughetto mini coffer now. Ugh I should have taken action last spring ;) - but whatever colour it is in the end - I want it!
Btw the price is similar to the mini bow right?

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
... ya.. I think they have baby coffer.. from the email it look like Mughetto or very light tan... PM with your email, I can forward you picture & SA info

I think baby coffer is about 300 more than baby bow