where to get letter of inauthenticity? (for PayPal claim)

ok another update--today i went to the post office after work and I shipped off the bag to the PayPal Returns center in Texas, as instructed by PayPal. I got a tracking number and everything (delivery confirmation) and after I sent that info to Paypal, they said that once it is delivered to the Returns Center I will get a refund on my Paypal account. :yahoo: In just a few days I should be getting my $272 back!!

anyway, I'm just so glad I got rid of the purse, as I don't have to look at it anymore! although i will lose $45 in the end ($35 for mypoupette and $10 for shipping purse to Paypal) it's worth it to me in the end. I'm sorry but I just could not stand the idea of carrying a fake purse, especially when i paid over $250 for it! also I hope that the seller will get punished for this somehow (will Paypal do anything to penalize the seller??)

so an update: i FINALLY got my refund today!!! :yahoo: $272 added to my Paypal account!!! woo!

even though the Paypal returns center had received the bag over 2 WEEKS ago, i guess it just tooks them a million years to actually get a person over there and open the package, make sure it was the purse I described, etc (after the tracking # showed they had recieved it, i kept calling and bugging them asking when i would finally get my refund).

anyway, I am soooo glad this is finally over with!!! :P the fake bag is out of my sight, and i have my $$ back.

after this, i have sworn to NEVER buy designer goods on ebay, unless they are from a MPRS and they show lots of pictures that demonstrate its authenticity (will get it authenticated at TPF first). no exceptions!!! the seller who sold me this fake prada had over 99% feedback, and the bag came with "authenticity card" , dustbag, and the whole nine yards. but of course she was selling 4 other identical bags for much lower than retail. i should have known better. oh well, i definitely won't make the same mistake again!!

so an update: i FINALLY got my refund today!!! :yahoo: $272 added to my Paypal account!!! woo!

even though the Paypal returns center had received the bag over 2 WEEKS ago, i guess it just tooks them a million years to actually get a person over there and open the package, make sure it was the purse I described, etc (after the tracking # showed they had recieved it, i kept calling and bugging them asking when i would finally get my refund).

anyway, I am soooo glad this is finally over with!!! :P the fake bag is out of my sight, and i have my $$ back.

after this, i have sworn to NEVER buy designer goods on ebay, unless they are from a MPRS and they show lots of pictures that demonstrate its authenticity (will get it authenticated at TPF first). no exceptions!!! the seller who sold me this fake prada had over 99% feedback, and the bag came with "authenticity card" , dustbag, and the whole nine yards. but of course she was selling 4 other identical bags for much lower than retail. i should have known better. oh well, i definitely won't make the same mistake again!!

Glad to hear that all worked out well for you!! :yahoo:Also, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! :drinkup: