Where to get cheap Prada/Gucci/LV/MiuMiu in Europe

Prissy108

Mar 6, 2010
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can share with me which place in Europe I can get cheaper authentic GUcci/Prada/LV & Miu MIu? I'll be on holiday next week. Thanks:biggrin:

Prissy108

Mar 6, 2010
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can share with me which place in Europe I can get cheaper authentic GUcci/Prada/LV/Chanel & Miu MIu? I'll be on holiday next week. Thanks:biggrin:

Prissy108

Mar 6, 2010
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can share with me which place in Europe I can get cheaper authentic GUcci/Prada/LV/Chanel & Miu MIu? I'll be on holiday next week. Thanks:biggrin:

Bags_shoes

Mar 5, 2010
Hi Prissy108! I had so much fun in the outlet mall in Florence, Italy :yahoo:(although I got there at 2pm and they closed at 7pm :s) it has YSL, Gucci, Fendi, Burberry, Ferragamo, Ungaro and so many more, there is a also a Prada and D&G outlets not far from it but I didn't have time to go. the mall is called "The Mall" and they have shuttle buses from Florence to the mall (it's about 15min drive) the trick is to place the items you like on hold at the cash counter and check all the other stores, you can then go back for only the items you really want or all of them after seeing all the stores.
In Paris, France, I went to La Vallee Village near Disney land, it's also an outlet mall, they don't have great deals though, but you can make some good purchases, they have Burberry, Armani, Jimmy Choo, ...
Have fun shopping. :okay: