Where to get charms or zipper pulls?

1. I have a bag that's got tassels for the zipper pull, but I'd like to replace them with something else (something simple). Where can I get cute zipper pulls or even charms? Thank you!

2. Juicy Couture makes a bunch of different fun charms.

3. Coach has some cute charms too.

4. check out tarina tarantino! cute charms

5. I like Coach charms, you don't even have to like Coach and they are still cute.

6. I'd say almost anywhere! I make most of my pulls and dangly things, primarily out of sentimental bits and pieces. You can wire wrap almost anything (even in sterling or karat-gold if you so choose) -- add a wire-wrap and a leather or silk cord, and you're good to go! ;)

7. I'm loving those Juicy Couture ones. I have a few of them, and they all come with gold hardware. I wish they make some in silver hardware too.

8. Thanks Passerby! Someone from here bought 2 Purse Little Charmer Clips:yes:

9. Who do you guys think has the best bag charms? I want to decorate my LV Cabas Piano and have been on a search....

10. COACH and Hermes have the cutest and the most colorful leather charms that are very reasonably priced, IMO.:idea:

11. check out www.minimoon.net
    i got a couple of charms and i think they are adorable. they also do custom orders.

12. thanks guys

13. There's a TPF charm/keychain.
    I personally use Juicy charms.

14. sorry it was www.minimoon.biz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice