Where to get Chanel hardware repaired?

cait_rose

Sep 4, 2014
Hi Everyone!

I recently purchased (and am still waiting for it to arrive) a Chanel Reissue Hybrid, it looks like a bag that gives the understated appeal of the reissue that I adore while offering a size (jumbo) that I can use all the time. While I'm utterly in love with the bag I've run into the issue of not knowing where to take the bag to have the hardware repaired or replaced. I know that Chanel doesn't handle repairs anymore for bags older than 5 years old, so I'm not quite sure where to turn to. Any help is greatly appreciated! :heart:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4d0.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4d0.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 496
Are you a frequent customer at a larger city major boutique? if so, it really doesn't hurt to just bring it in to show your SA... who knows.. they might have a turnlock or 2 sitting around in a drawer around... :whistle:

Are you a frequent customer at a larger city major boutique? if so, it really doesn't hurt to just bring it in to show your SA... who knows.. they might have a turnlock or 2 sitting around in a drawer around... :whistle:

Sadly this is my first Chanel bag and I do most of my Chanel purchases at Neiman Marcus so I haven't built a strong rapport with any SA's yet. Still worth asking them if they have any ideas!

Hi just wanted to know if you were able to get your bag fix and did you end up taking it to the Chanel boutique? I have the same issue with my bag . Except my bag is 10 years old. Do you think Chanel boutique would fix it. Thanks