Where to get a LV bag professionally cleaned

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies:

I have a LV bag from my personal collection that I plan on selling. Does anyone have any reccommendations on where I can send it in to get professionally cleaned. I did some research prior and Margeret's Cleaners came up. I called and inquired about pricing and they informed me it would be between 100 - 150. Do you think that is reasonable?

They also told me they will spray the bag with protective spray? Is that even safe? I have never have gotten any of my bags cleaned before, but since I am planning to sell this particular one I want it to be as perfect as I can get it before listing for sale.

TIA

PS I love this site!

2. I usually bring my bags into the boutique for cleaning or repair. Maybe check in with a LV boutique? I would be hesitant to try to do anything myself, but also hesitant to send to a professional cleaner that wasn't recommended by a fellow LV owner. You might also post this in the LV forum as well, those ladies are the real experts. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!