Where to get a Damier Speedy

1. I spoke with a live rep online and they don't have any damier speedy. She didn't know when they were getting more. Where else online can I find one?

2. What size are you looking for???

3. if you're talking about eluxury, yes they are sold out.
    call 866-VUITTON. they will locate one for you. or try calling your local LV store.

4. i am about to cancel an order for a 25 but if that is the size you want and if we time it right, maybe you can get it.

5. I don't have a local LV store. It's 1.5 hrs away. I'm getting a new car next week in Charlotte, NC which is 3 hrs away. I called the LV store and all but 1 is on hold for people. I didn't ask what size. If it's there it's there. If not, I'll just place an order and have them ship it out if it's possible. I don't know what size I want yet. I already have a mono 25 and I do want a 30, but I don't know if I want it in the damier. Maybe the 25 will look better than the 30 due to it's bold colors. I don't know..... I"ll have to actually see one in person.

6. I saw quite a few in the case displays at South Coast Plaza, CA.
    714-662-6907 Ask for Val, tell her Bjara sent ya. :smile:

7. NM in SF has the 25 and 30 in stock. Ask for Patricia, she is very helpful. Personally, I think the damier looks better in the 30. I have a mono in the 25.

8. I hope you get one soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice