Where to get a chanel boy bag 21 series authenticated with photos

PurseOnFleek

Blessed
O.G.
Feb 14, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Hi lovelies
I am looking to buy a Chanel boy bag preloved a particular one i am eyeing is 21 series. Because i live in Australia we don't have anywhere to get a luxury bag authenticated like services offered in USA such as ***************** etc... We arent so lucky down under.

Does mypoupette still do Chanel boy 21 series by photo? Its too costy to ship a bag overseas for authentication and not worth to purchase if i have to do that.

If im not mistaken purseforum can't authenticate 21series boy bags [emoji24]

Any help would be great! As i am eyeing a boy bag from cruise 2016 that is hard to find...

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
land of lala
It's nearly impossible. If this is your situation, the best you can probably do is to buy from a recommended reseller. If the bag you are looking to buy is from a reseller from the US, perhaps they can guarantee the authenticity before sending it to you -there is a fairly new service out here that is being used by some called Entrupy.

If you post the bag you are looking at in the authenticate forum, they will do their best to look at it and tell you if there are glaring obvious issues.

What is the bag you are looking for that was only available from Cruise 2016?

Reactions: PurseOnFleek

PurseOnFleek

Blessed
O.G.
Feb 14, 2009
Sydney, Australia
It's nearly impossible. If this is your situation, the best you can probably do is to buy from a recommended reseller. If the bag you are looking to buy is from a reseller from the US, perhaps they can guarantee the authenticity before sending it to you -there is a fairly new service out here that is being used by some called Entrupy.

If you post the bag you are looking at in the authenticate forum, they will do their best to look at it and tell you if there are glaring obvious issues.

What is the bag you are looking for that was only available from Cruise 2016?
It was the rainbow hardware iridescent bag. But unfortunately it just sold out :sad: looked Authentic compared to superfakes i seen in this style but i hate not having that peace of mind that i cant get it Authenticated... I guess eventually these bags will be sold just that they arent that old so people dont want to let them go. Chanel released a similar rainbow hardware boy for 2017 spring but its not the same [emoji20]