where to find Zippy wallet Cerises?

Line C

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
I just stumbled across this forum and it is so nice to find a place full of experts, so now I'm asking your advice ;)
I just totally fell in love with the Cerises Zippy Wallet, and off course I had to do that when they are no longer available, so what's a girl to do?? I found one at eBay, but it cost $1125 and since I live in Norway customs will add +25% and a fee on top of that and that is waaaay out of my price range :sad: (I have a very normal income *LOL*)

Are theese impossible to get? Where are the best places to search for one?

Hei:smile: Fun to see another Norwegian here:smile:

The Zippy in Cerises seems a bit hard to find - and that's probably why the price is up there. There are Bucket bags and Pochettes on eBay that are much more affordable.
My suggestion would be to keep watching eBay and to contact resellers/consignment stores such as:
Let Trade(Hong Kong)
Fashionphile (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
Always Authentic (UK)
Rebeccalou (UK)

Let them know that you are looking for one and what your price range is, they will be able to tell you if it's realistic and what you should expect to pay for one!

Lykke til med jakten:smile:

The Cerises Zippy is not the exactly same as the Zippy made today (i.e. Vernis, Graffiti and Roses. The inside is different, two compartments instead of three. My guess is that LV changed the design at one point - I'm sure some of the experts here can shed some light on it:smile:
There were two wallets in Cerises: Zippy and Compact Zippe. I love them both because of the red lining and red stitching! It's very nice!

That's correct. If you see a long cerises wallet with the same interior as a regular zippy, it's a fake. The cerises zipped purse is the style of what used to be called the zipped purse in mono. Much less compartments (credit card slots and the like inside).

Woow.. I did not know that!! Thank you so much girls, I learned something new today :smile: Then I really should go for the $750 one if I get the chance (savings account at 0 for the moment :faint:)