Where to find used Venetia?

mgeisst

Mar 23, 2009
Hi Ladies - I am new to TPF and I absolutely MUST MUST MUST have a brown/dark camel MJ Venetia bag. (I think it is so sophisticated and is my current HG.) Anyway, I can't afford to pay retail, and you guys seem to know alot of ebayers and websites. Can someone point me toward an online consignment shop or honest ebayer who sells authentic bags? I've poked around on the internet but there are so many fakes out there I don't want to end up wasting hundreds of dollars.

THANKS!!!

:welcome2: You best bet is to regularly check eBay and then post any and all auctions (or retailers) you are considering in the Authenticate This MARC JACOBS thread up top. Although there are some trusted sellers, some have made mistakes and accidentally listed fake bags. That is why it is important to have each auction checked. On the plus side, there are some amazing deals on eBay right now so you might be able to get the bag of your dream for a steal. HTH! :flowers:

What? :confused1: Are you sure? Because I am able to get in there just fine. Have you tried clicking on either the link I provided or the link near the top of the MJ forum?

Darnit. Yes, I just tried again:confused1: Could it be that I can't gain access because I am a newbie and only have 6 posts? I also tried to search the thread and got no results. I tried "caramel," "brown" and "camel."

You might want to PM a MOD because I have not heard of that restriction. :shrugs:

BTW are you looking for a Venetia with gold or silver hardware? Have you seen it IRL before? Do you know what color/material the interior was?

Gold hardware and the real ones have a beige suede interior (although I think some fakes do too) :love: I let one get away on ebay last month because I was new to ebay and a scaredy cat. I could kick myself!!!! Oh well....

Hmmm it sounds like Whiskey. Did the color look like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php