Where to find Tokidoki clothing in Hawaii?

Tokidoki418

I Heart Tokidoki
Oct 12, 2007
I am one of the few lucky who live here in Hawaii but I have only lived here for a couple of years. Oahu to be exact... and was wondering where I can go to buy the Tokidoki clothing I see online like the Tees and jackets? I know that Le Lotus Blue used to sell Tees but are more into Ed Hardy now. I see Tokidoki bags all over... would love to get some of the new Valentines tees out now... any help would be appreciated! :yes:

I don't think animation addict has shirts... but i know it has toys... but chic icon at koko marina always has a huge selection, and they also have the fornarina shoes!

I think so far the place I seen the most tokidoki clothing will be prototype in pearlridge...I know during xmas time they had a lot of cute toki clothing, don't know about now though...

just to clarify...animation addict has SHIRTS, but not the NEW ones (vday w/ ciao&adios) I went there last weekend and as of then they didn't. They had more men's shirts than women...for some reason.

Btw...Demo in Pearls has/had the new adios&ciao stuff..that's where I got my v-day adios&ciao shirt & the short-sleeved gray hoodie. Prices are a few dollars more than the other stores though...& that was the first week they came out..so not sure if they still have them in stock.

&since when does our Macys even carry tokidoki? I've never seen that..hmm should look...but I know they have HL all the time...