where to find this bag?( I don't know name as wel...sorry)

I bought this bag directly from London and got it for under $700, couldn't find a deal like that anywhere, it was worth paying the shipping. I wrote to [email protected] He is in customer service and will be able to tell you if they still have the "large ruched Lowry in the color trench). NM had these bags priced at $2700. There is another thred on this bag.

Could someone please help me...I am trying to find a G by Guess purse my boyfriend bought me for my birthday a couple months ago-like in October...I am trying to find another one b/c the one he bought me unfortunately got ruined and I had to throw it away. I was devastated. Now I can't find it anymore - would any of you know the style name or anything that could help me locate it?

Here is a picture of it - if anyone has seen it or knows the style name, please let me know:

C:\Users\Mahdis\Pictures\My Pictures\Random\MM\New Folder\M&M

Could someone please help me...I am trying to find a G by Guess purse my boyfriend bought me for my birthday a couple months ago-like in October...I am trying to find another one b/c the one he bought me unfortunately got ruined and I had to throw it away. I was devastated. Now I can't find it anymore - would any of you know the style name or anything that could help me locate it?

Here is a picture of it - if anyone has seen it or knows the style name, please let me know:

file:///C:/Users/Mahdis/Pictures/My%20Pictures/Random/MM/New%20Folder/M&M/Mahdis%20&%20Miguel%20007%20-%20Copy.jpg