where to find this bag?( I don't know name as wel...sorry)

Old

Apr 22, 2009
they went on sael so you can try the store close to you or the outlets
i think my store has one but its smaller and black

Aug 17, 2006
they went on sael so you can try the store close to you or the outlets
i think my store has one but its smaller and black

thank u!!

if anyone of u can provide me name of this bag...or if anyone see it around plz let me know:heart::heart::heart: TIA!!

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
I bought this bag directly from London and got it for under $700, couldn't find a deal like that anywhere, it was worth paying the shipping. I wrote to Chris.Brogan@burberry.com He is in customer service and will be able to tell you if they still have the "large ruched Lowry in the color trench). NM had these bags priced at $2700. There is another thred on this bag.

mahdis_m

Aug 17, 2009
Could someone please help me...I am trying to find a G by Guess purse my boyfriend bought me for my birthday a couple months ago-like in October...I am trying to find another one b/c the one he bought me unfortunately got ruined and I had to throw it away. I was devastated. Now I can't find it anymore - would any of you know the style name or anything that could help me locate it?

Here is a picture of it - if anyone has seen it or knows the style name, please let me know:

C:\Users\Mahdis\Pictures\My Pictures\Random\MM\New Folder\M&M

mahdis_m

Aug 17, 2009
Could someone please help me...I am trying to find a G by Guess purse my boyfriend bought me for my birthday a couple months ago-like in October...I am trying to find another one b/c the one he bought me unfortunately got ruined and I had to throw it away. I was devastated. Now I can't find it anymore - would any of you know the style name or anything that could help me locate it?

Here is a picture of it - if anyone has seen it or knows the style name, please let me know:

file:///C:/Users/Mahdis/Pictures/My%20Pictures/Random/MM/New%20Folder/M&M/Mahdis%20&%20Miguel%20007%20-%20Copy.jpg