where to find the Sofia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should You Buy a New Bag With Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

This is my first time posting in the Ferragamo subforum :biggrin: I was interested in the Sofia & wondering where the leather versions are available now. I saw one during the Hautelook sale a while ago but it was gone by the time I got to it. Do the outlets have stock? Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. They have it available on the Ferragamo website in a beautiful red color and in black and other colors on www.luisaviaroma.com

3. I bought a medium red Sofia from a boutique a couple of weeks ago. They had had it packed up to send out to an outlet, and it was marked down about 30%. So, maybe they outlets have some Sofias now. Hurry, though. I can't imagine that there would be too many of them.

4. oh, i'd love a sofia too. the red is divine.

i'm trying to curb my spending so full price is out of the question. i think it's a classic bag and i hope they'll have this style for a long time. i'm definitely going to save up for one. i'm going to italy sometime this year. maybe i can score one at one of the outlets. (fingers crossed)

5. I was hoping they would be going to the outlets soon too as full price is too much for me to spend now. Please let me know if any of you see any at the outlets soon! Thanks ;)

6. None at my outlet (Wrentham, MA) yet, but we do have the Soft Sofia in white calfskin and limone python. Really beautiful bag, even if it's enormous.

7. ^I really like that color!

8. There was one at the Hautelook sale a few days ago...Did you get that one?

9. There's a small black one on jomashop right now for around 650

10. I got my small black Sofia at Jomashop - it is such an amazing deal! What a price for such a great bag - and the small isn't really that small. I get the most complements on this bag of almost any bag I own. And it works great from day to night.