Where to find the black caviar rectangular mini?

Im not from the US but maybe some US Ladies can help.. Minis are seasonal though which is why maybe you were told they have not had any - however they should have/have had/ or even get some as part of the current Act II Collection, which is where many on here (incl. me) got their mini. It was a lot of searching around and asking for waitlists etc. and, finally, trips do different countries, which made it possible for me... is there a chanel you have purchased at before and can get in touch with to enquire?

The closest Chanel stores to me are in NYC, but they haven’t carried the black rectangular mini for months. Any ideas where I could find this beauty?

I don’t have one but you should subscribe to this thread. People will post what they have seen in stores. Also call around to some stores. Preferably ones you might know an SA in.

I don’t live near a CHANEL but when I do go, I’ve gotten business cards from SAs and tried to make friendly & memorable conversation with them. I’ve even taken a pic in there of me trying stuff on. Then later on I’ve texted asking for certain pieces. I send them the pic saying something like I was there before if you remember me. I tell them they were so friendly and asked for their help. They usually are receptive to that. If they don’t have something then, I can call again asking when they get another shipment. I don’t shop there a lot so I had to check back with them every week as I know I’m not on their minds when something comes in. Good luck!

Chanel Boutique/Store stock - What have you seen where? NO CHATTING PLEASE!
https://forum.purseblog.com/index.p...e-you-seen-where?-NO-CHATTING-PLEASE!.937411/

Reactions: Vanana
I’ve never shopped at or purchased Chanel, but if anybody can recommend an SA in NYC, that would be wonderful.
Try giving Bloomingdale's on 59th Chanel a call tomorrow or at your earliest convenience and ask for Heidi. If you can ask her to keep you in mind for the black caviar mini then perhaps when the next collection comes in you will have a better chance at getting one. Good Luck.:flowers:

Really?!?! Even off season/between season? :eek: :wtf:
So many reasons I love my SA :flowers:
Lol. They offered me one in feb but it wasn’t 18s so I passed on it. I am actually on a bag ban right now so I am not in a huge hurry for it. Would like to get it eventually and they promised I will. I am not exactly on the edge of my seat for it so I don’t really care. If it were so black then I would be calling around everywhere haha.

Edit - oh btw I just happened to visit the soho Chanel today And I asked about the mini but they said the only one they have is the black patent chevron in square mini size.

Last edited:
Last I checked the waiting list for caviar mini at 57th street is 30 people long. So it might be a long wait.
Oh, I love my SA too, but we are here in Sydney quite easy to get mini, currently there are 2 black caviar chevron GHW available at the boutique that I know, the downside is not all bags get order here.
Good luck hunting !

Reactions: Saltvinegar