Where to find Riri Zips and Lampo for shipping?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, good day,

I'm a bag maker and I'm looking for riri or lampo zips for my bags. Does anyone have any leads? Best if they can offer me low minimums as I only do one-offs. Thanks!

2. Have you tried contacting Riri and Lampo HQ to inquire about distribution? What about YKK?

3. I'm not positive, but I am pretty sure, the zippers you've mentioned are exclusive to BV and YSL and premier designer bags. Perhaps they make a zipper without that name for other companies. I would follow the advice above and contact their HQ.

4. #4 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    This leads me to some curiosity about the type of bags made by OP.

5. They are not exclusive at all. I believe that you can purchase Riri and Lampo retail. Not 100% sure though, but there are definitely wholesalers out there.

I initially thought that too, but to hand-stitch them in low quantities does not make it profitable. Besides, Riri and Lampo are two of the best brands (in terms of quality) for zips.

6. idk, i wonder a little too

7. Hi,

Thanks for the help. I've tried contacting them but have gotten no reply, but I'll try again. YKK's ok, it's what I use now but I'm looking for the best.

As for the types of bags I make, it's pretty much anything. My previous project was a doctor's bag made from elephant embossed leather. My current is a canvas/leather tote and my next is a moss green croc attache and the one after that is a lambskin hobo.

Thanks again!

8. #8 Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    xxx
    this is off topic, this isn't a thread for you to do research in please.

9. Sorry for the error and thank you for the correction.