Where to find Marine City or PT in Giant hardware?

Aug 21, 2008
San Francisco
I'm aching for a Marine City or Part-time bag with giant hardware - anyone seen one? I called my local NM and Barney's and nada. Bal in LA and NY said they didn't have any either.

Thanks!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Neiman Marcus said they have some in their inventory but no guarantees until you try to buy it per a SA I talked to. See if you can find someone who will check past your local store. If I find one, I'll try to get you a SA who can help.

Good Luck!

Aug 21, 2008
San Francisco
call Kelley@ Arden Fair Nordstrom, I think she still has one with silver hardware.
(916) 646-2400 x 1257
Thank you so much. I called and looks like they only have the Day and Mid-Day available in the Marine. Hmm...I'm awfully tempted by the Mid-day! Might be my second choice if I can't get the City or PT. Thanks again.

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Marine would be a little harder to find now since the season is over, but I saw an 09 Officier City SGH in a resale shop where I live, the color is much deeper than the 08 Marine. If that was a PT I would have been all over it!

Good luck with the hunt, ladies!

red_ridden

Aug 20, 2007
AZ, Phoenix
Marine would be a little harder to find now since the season is over, but I saw an 09 Officier City SGH in a resale shop where I live, the color is much deeper than the 08 Marine. If that was a PT I would have been all over it!

Good luck with the hunt, ladies!
you mean in HK?

Jun 1, 2006
Australia
Hmm i bought my marine ggh city from ParisBal quite a while ago now but it's worth calling anyways... they had a few last time. If you're willing to pay for shipping ParisBal is known to have older seasons hidden away. Ask for Costya, he'll help you out :biggrin: