where to find cotton, embroidered dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I've been looking for a cute cotton, embroidered dress... kind of in the Mexican style, you know the ones in the bright colors, but formfitting not too loose. Anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced one? I saw a few in a boutique the other day (forgot the brand =/) but they were 300$. Thanks!

2. How much are you willing to spend? If you look at neimanmarcus.com there is a brand called JWLA for Johnny Was. I think in the designer list the line is under "Johnny Was." They have several dresses just shy of $200. They are having a gift with purchase starting the 18th.

3. SiliValley some of their items are really cute! This will be a great thread for the summer.

4. wow they are really cute! Thanks! That is a little more than I can afford right now...but definitely something to keep in mind and save for.

5. eBay! This is one of my bookmarked sellers, and they always have a ton of those dresses. I'd rather buy authentic than an overpriced "knockoff."

6. Attached Files:

7. thanks for the responses!

8. I got a juicy couture catalogue in the mail today and it has several dresses like that in it..hm i think they were in the $200 + range though.