Where to find color/Made In tag for SDJ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I'm so sorry for posting so many new threads in a row, but I had a quick question. I bought an SDJ in store and was told the color was "burgundy," but I'm pretty sure that isn't the exact official title for the color. I checked my authentication cards etc but couldn't find the exact name, anyone have any ideas? I've googled and it might be bordeaux or oxblood, but I can't really figure it out.

Also, does anyone know where the made in tags are for the old-style SDJs with the suede lining and pockets? And last question, how can I figure out when my SDJ was made? Is it in the serial number?

Thanks!

2. anyone?

3. I am not expert on Saint laurent brand, but I just know one thing hopefully that helps . If you look the tag it has serial number... the last 4 numbers are month and year the bags are made . Correct me if i am wrong. I figured it out by mystery
    I found this picture on eBay . 1469671689722.jpg

4. * I figured it out by myself not mystery. Damn autocorrect