Where to find Celine in NYC?

OneufaKnd

Apr 30, 2011
Any ideas where I might be able to find a Celine luggage tote in NYC? The Barney's here in Chicago doesn't have a good selection and I'm dying to actually put my hangs on a luggage mini before I buy one. I'll be in NYC in a few weeks so maybe I can pet one there... :smile:

bergdorf and barneys carry celine (the madison ave boutique is yet to open). usually both stores have at least a couple mini luggages, but both are out of stock rt now from the holiday rush. they'll be getting more this month.

The date keeps getting shifted, but according to most recent reports, the new Céline boutique on Madison Avenue might finally be open by the end of January. (Still up in the air, though, since last time the reports were that it would be open for December 2011 and they obviously missed that deadline.)

The date keeps getting shifted, but according to most recent reports, the new Céline boutique on Madison Avenue might finally be open by the end of January. (Still up in the air, though, since last time the reports were that it would be open for December 2011 and they obviously missed that deadline.)
oh, that's awesome!! I saw the big signs in the windows of that building, but I didn't know what to make of them. I'm going back in April and I'll feel like I've come to the "motherland" :P if I get to shop at an actual Celine boutique!!

Wouldn't it be great for all us Celine tri-state lovers to meeting up on opening day.

I'll be there the second week of Feb, so fingers crossed the boutique will be open!

Thanks for all the intel, girls - you're the best!