Where to find bow fumo grey/graphite?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone

Now I'm trying to find miu miu bow bag in fumo grey or graphite (I'm not sure what the color is called). It looked like a combination of grey and purple to me (It is the one in the pic). I went to store in NY but they are sold out. Anyone know where to find it? And can I order the store to ship to my house? Thank you so much :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Hi dear,

Indeed it looks like fumo. I have one.

Well, I think they have it in miu miu in Malaysia but you're in New York right?

Dunno if miu miu Malaysia can ship it over.

3. paewwaew, even if they are sold out, could you ask them to track one down for you? 'cause they are sold out in New York but there are other stores in the US

4. i just bought one yesterday in soho, nyc! love it.

5. ...just received a message from Renato(LA Boutique) today that the Fumo Bow Bag is coming back to his store now.

6. I also got an email from Renato that his store has a fumo bow bag selling USD 1430.

His contact details:

Renato Alagao

MIU MIU
    317 N Rodeo Drive
    Beverly Hills CA 90210
    phone +1.310.247.2227
    fax +1.310.2473216
    renato.alagao@miumiu.com

7. Thank you so much everyone. I will try contacting Renato!!