Where to find blazer online?

chris7891

O.G.
Sep 22, 2008
Hi everyone

I love this blazer and I found out that it is Gucci. Where can I find this online?

Thanks!!

88123969.jpg

First: sorry about my English it's fast dissapearing in France

These pieces are quite rare. I doubt you will find them on line.

Even Gucci capital city flag-ship stores will only choose pieces they know they can sell and don't all order the same. They probably will have only made a handful of examples of this jacket.

I don't know for sure but the following usually applies:

Accessories are mass produced but some of the clothes are so rare that only as few as 2 pieces are made in a certain model/fabric.

Good luck though you never know.

I don't know where you live (maybe miles away from any city) but if you're serious about the jacket you can work through your nearest Gucci and get an SA to track one down on their little hand-held 'computer' things they all have now and pick it up at your leisure. There's a similar mini-dress with a little patent leather detail that I have my eye on (though the jacket looks metal mesh and the dress is sequin)

BTW that is a seriously fabulous jacket;)

Here (I think) is an alternative pic of 'your' jacket

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/c...w1922&designer=design_house4&trend=&iphoto=48

and here is one of the dress I'm dreaming of

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/c...w1922&designer=design_house4&trend=&iphoto=37

Last edited:
I edited the above because I was trying to get you bigger pics on 'full screen' but the links didn't go straight to the photos just to the 'first face' of the show. So I changed the links to direct but smaller pics.

If you want to see bigger pics just click on 'view fullscreen' and go backwards by pressing 'previous' X2 as you jacket is at the end of the show reel.

Your jacket looks like it might have been the 'closing face'. In other words the finale outfit.

Ah that's good there's a Gucci store near you. Are you in the US? (Sorry I don't know what T Dot means) They might have one in the more 'dressed-up' city stores if you are. There's a flagship store on North Rodeo drive and another on 5th Ave NY NY.

Anyway you can print out one of the photos since you don't have the model number. Ring your nearest Gucci store and ask to speak to the head of RTW. Explain your situation and ask if she/he will be there on such and such day so you can go in and bring the photo. Don't forget to tell them it's a catwalk piece. You never know they might have it.

I don't know how much the jacket is but the dress is about £2 500 (although you can never really tell because the prices seem arbitrary to me). It might be cost effective as it's so special but it won't be cheap.

Having just seen a close-up of the jacket I think it is sequin after all. Square sequins - that's good news price-wise, metal-mesh is always uber-expensive.

^papertiger - you are so knowledgeable!

Thank you flipchickmc

Knowledge comes from experience - I've done a lot of Gucci shopping;)

My first 'love at first sight' was a black large horse-bit clutch from Tom Ford's A/W RTW 2002 - how I saved £ by £ - and I buy one or two (no now make that closer to 4 or 5) pieces a year and not just bags.

I know what it's like to see something from the Gucci catwalk or in a picture to be told Gucci "only made it for the show" or "only 3 were ever made and they were sold before they went on sale" tra la la - it's so infuriating.

I've no regrets buying any my Gucci pieces I've bought - only the 'ones that got away'.

It's taken me a while to build a collection but you, fellow Gucciholic flipchickmc, have probably as much Gucci as me now.

We must help all Gucci mad tTPs to maxamise their Gucci potential.
:graucho:
And we are talking about a TDF jacket!