Where to find Balenciaga/Miu Miu in Union Square?

Union Square is not far from the actual Balenciaga NY store in Chelsea! It is 542 West. 22nd St. Union Sq. is 14th St. You can walk to the store! Saks Fifth is the opposite direction around East 53rd and 5th I think -- you'll need to take the train or bus to get there.

I'd be visiting Union Sq Sans Fran, not NY :sad:

Oops LOL
I've been to Union Sq. in SF and the high end stores are within walking distance of each other. I want to zoom into the map to refresh my memory. The other good news is they are all located on a flat area so you won't get tired walking around! Let me look at the map again.

The whole downtown area is in walkable distance form Union Square. I'm not sure where to buy Balenciaga/Miu Miu but there is also a Bloomingdales and Barney's about a block or two from Union Square.

You can find Bal @ the SF NM, Saks, + BNY. As for Miu Miu, I don't recall seeing any @ Saks nor BNY. But, then again, I don't usually look for that section so it could very well be there!

Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, NM, Saks, + Barneys are all within a very walkable distance. Plus, the Chanel + Marc Jacobs boutiques are conveniently located down an alley b/w Saks + NM.

Do take your time and explore :smile: There's lots to see!