Where to find a Sandstone City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone seen a Sandstone City in their retail travels? I know I can get on the phone and call, but so many of the SA's aren't clear on the actual color. Help!

2. I think I saw one at Bal NY.

3. I think Aloha Rag may have some? Look in the Shopping Section - lots of AR posts there - good luck! Sandstone is gorgeous!

4. I bet BNY still has some. They had tons of them when I bought mine back in April.

5. I just saw a sandstone city in the Saks in Greenwich, CT on Monday, June 4th.

Good luck!

6. Balny does have them. I have been really torn about this color myself. I want it badly, and have a balny credit to use, but I am trying to be patient and wait for the f/w colors. But sandstone and/or greige are two colors that I have been coveting. Call Daphne at Balny. She told me that they had some. Good luck!